WOW! It's 2009...already! Where has the time gone?!?
We went to a New Year's party last night with some friends from church. All of us were in our 20's and 30's, and everyone had their families there. We did the big fireworks show at 8:30pm, and hung out and visited the rest of the evening. From about 10:30pm until midnight, I think most of us were sitting around waiting for midnight to roll around! What happened to us?!? We used to could stay up all night or at least until 2 or 3 in the morning, but now...we can't even make it to 11pm! It was pretty sad! :) I think the party cleared out by 12:15am...NO JOKE!
This past year was a good one. It was a MUCH prayed-in, "God timed" year of firsts for our family. I was blessed with an easy pregnancy over-all, and in October God in trusted us with a beautiful baby boy! He gave us Garrett to raise up in His light and love, but we know that we are only his earthly parents. Garrett was anointed by God before he was even born to do great things, and because I know my God is faithful, I can't wait to see what's in store for him! For now though, Michael and I are extremely grateful for the opportunity to guide and teach him to grow up and be a Godly young man.
With 2008 over, and all that it brought us this past year, we're looking forward with anticipation for all the wonderful things God has in store for our family in 2009!
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment