Okay...Garrett woke up at 4:15 this morning, so I got up and fed him. By the time I put him back down it was 5am, and Michael was getting up for work. We got about 4-5 inches of snow this morning, AND IT STUCK!!! I sent Michael out to take some video before it melted, but he said that it was too dark to get good ones. He said I'd have to wait until daylight to get some good ones...so I've been up since then waiting on daybreak! Finally around 7am or so, it was bright enough to shoot some pictures with my old camera. I also took more video, but that will come later.
All the schools around here have been postponed until 10am, so all the kids are out playing in the snow! I could hear them all down the street playing and squealing with delight at something they've probably never seen before! I could see several families out making snowmen and having snowball fights. I was happy for them, but sad for me. I didn't have anyone to play in the snow with. Michael HAD to go to work, and well, if only Garrett were a few years older...I would've woken him up to play. Oh well...in ten years or so, when it snows again down here in the south, he'll be old enough to play with Mommy in the snow. I'll even let him skip school to play with me! :)

Here is our house covered in about 4-5 inches of the white powdery stuff!!!

These are my sego palms in the front yard.

This is the pretty little tree in my backyard..not sure what kind of tree it is, but Roscoe has enjoyed ripping the bottom limbs off!

Speak of the devil....He didn't know what to make of the snow! He does like the cold weather...It makes him very frisky! He made some yellow snow earlier this morning, which I happen to catch on video! Hehehe! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment