Yea! Happy Baby! No more tummy aches!!! :) Look, I actually fit in my "coming home" outfit now!
This is a picture of "playtime with Daddy." Michael had a few rings out, and a block. He was trying to get Garrett to hold them...
This is Daddy and Garrett taking a nap together on Daddy's day off... :)Sunday, November 9, 2008
Here's Garrett's first paci picture! We took this Sunday night after hours and hours and hours of screaming, I finally gave in and gave him the paci. He sucked it like there was no tomorrow! And it did soothe him, but I was afraid he would get attached to it, and get confused since we still haven't gotten breastfeeding down, BUT, he really hasn't taken it since then, so that's good! :) But isn't this the cutest picture?!?!?
Garrett got his first real bath, and he didn't like it at all! BUT, that was my fault. I poured water over that little sling thing to fill up the tub, but the sling doesn't even sit in the water. By the time, we got his clothes off, and put him in the sling, it was freezing cold! So, since then, I've put him in the sling first, and THEN poured the water over him...and he really likes that! Baths have gone much smoother since then! :) We're learning....







1 comment:
I think every child I have ever known has a first bath picture and everyone of them they are screaming!!!!
Post a Comment