

All the ladies that Michael works with got together and threw us a lunch shower Tuesday, August 19th at Olive Garden. The food & fellowship was great, and "Stanley Wayne" is going to LOVE all his new stuff! He got cute clothes, lots of bath essentials, toys, medicines, lotions, and lots more! The ladies gave me a gift basket from Bath & Body Works in my favorite scent Sensual Amber, and they gave Michael a "Daddy-to-Be" Tool belt complete with all he'll need to change diapers from the very beginning!
By the way, Michael got new work boots and is really proud of them! That's why he is showing them off in the picture with all the gifts! Enjoy!





3 comments:
Michael & Kelli,
First, I can't believe there are no comments about Michael's work boots. They are awesome!! I noticed them right away. Second, I hope there are some other LSU fans around. No, really, it looks like ya'll had a great time & it's no surprise that the ladies @ Exxon would want to bless ya'll. After all, they work with Michael! I'm really enjoying the blog & will see ya'll soon.
Love,
Anita
LOVE the boots, Michael!! Can't wait for Stanley Wayne to fill them with all his toys and try to put them on his feet!
Looks like ya'll had a good time and that Michael works with some fun ladies that appreciate him.
Love ya'll,
Mom :)
I think Stanley Wayne looks like his mama!!
Post a Comment