Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Check me out! It has taken me all night, but I've added a few things to the blog! What do ya think?!?

5 comments:

Anita said...

Hey Kelli,

You did a great job! Everything looks really cute. Love the baby name "vote". I had to put my 2cents in on that.

See ya soon!!
Anita

Melanie said...

Hey, Kells!
"Garrett" gets my vote. Great idea by the way. Hope to see y'all soon.
Love ya',
Mel :)

Melanie said...

Hey, Kells!
"Garrett" gets my vote. Great idea by the way. Hope to see y'all soon!
Love ya,
Mel :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, lovin' the site! I especially like the name vote, so we can see the options ya'll are thinking about!

Anonymous said...

Well you know...Cade is my favorite. I would be honored to be able to share that name with you guys. But I like Garrett too. And Brandt. And someothers not even listed. I am still pushing for Cael...or Stanley Wayne.